Thor's Haven

It is both Harbor and Ship.
Shelter and Storm.
Sanctuary and Campaign.
Journey and Rest.
Intermission and Performance.

This is my place, but it can also be yours.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Church of Thor

Welcome. 

There have been times in my life when I have been weary. When I have been alone. When I have felt a lacking in my heart. Where I have felt lost. 

There have also been times in my life when I've been hungry for something more. Starving for something better. Malnourished in mind and soul. 

I've sat before an empty search engine and contemplated its' enigma. A mere keystroke away from the gathered knowledge of humanity - yet none of it fulfilling. I didn't know what I was looking for - only  that no google search could find it. 

The Church of Thor is for anyone who is looking for something more.  It is the path to the place we don't know how to find. It is the blind journey we are all afraid to take.
A place for the lost to gather, for the tired to rest, and for the hurt to heal. 

It is both Harbor and Ship.
Shelter and Storm. 
Sanctuary and Campaign. 
Journey and Rest.
Intermission and Performance. 

This is my place, but it can also be yours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment